エンターキーを押すと、ナビゲーション部分をスキップし本文へ移動します。

現在の位置 : トップページENGLISHIntroduction of Kawanishi(6) Changes of the City › Around Tsuzumigataki non JAVA


ここから本文です。

Around Tsuzumigataki non JAVA

更新日 平成25年7月4日ID番号 K2191印刷

The relic of Kawanishi former beauty

Series 4

Tsuzumigataki station of Nose Railway in 1967. It went side by side with Route 173 at that time.
Current Tsuzumigataki station.

Tsuzumigataki

"Tsuzumigataki" is named from the sound of water fall which is similar to a tabor ("tsuzumi" in Japanese).
"Famous places in Settsu area" published in Edo era shows a huge fall as a part of the Inagawa River. Rocks between the Ginbashi bridge and Inagawa bridge of Nose rail way rise up steeply the stream is also swift, thus, people say there must have been a fall around here. And also, there was probably a fall around east Uguisunomori, too.
The new road along the Inagawa River to Tada area (Now called, Kawanishi-Sasayama Route) was made at the end of Edo era. Till then, people did not have any other way to western Tada except crossing Hagihara. It was very difficult to get over the mountains and hard to pass through.
There is a big rock around 100 meters from Ginbashi bridge and it thrusts out a prefectural road. People called this rock "Zenitoriiwa"which means "Toll gate rock", because people crossing this new road were charged till the middle of Meiji era. At that time, the width of the road was very narrow for a cart to pass through.

 
Running train from Tsuzumigataki to Tada stations along national road in 1957.
Current view of upper picture.

このページに関するお問い合わせ

Public Relations Office,Planning and Finance Department,City of Kawanishi
12-1,Chuo-cho,Kawanishi,Hyogo 666-8501,Japan
Phone:072-740-1104 Fax:072-755-4145
If you have a question about this web page, please contact us via phone,fax or fill in the form by click here.



このページのトップへ戻る

表示 PC スマートフォン