エンターキーを押すと、ナビゲーション部分をスキップし本文へ移動します。

現在の位置 : トップページENGLISHIntroduction of Kawanishi(6) Changes of the City › Around Hirano and Shinden non JAVA


ここから本文です。

Around Hirano and Shinden non JAVA

更新日 平成25年7月4日ID番号 K2189印刷

The relic of Kawanishi former beauty

Series 3

Hirano

The hot-spring that gushed out in Hirano area was considered one of "3 Settsu Springs"(others are Hitokura Hot-- spring and Arima Hot -spring) in the Edo era.
More than 20 hot-- spring hotels stood along the Shiokawa river and were crowded with many worshipers to Mt. Myoken and spa visitors.
There is a mark stone which shows the ruins of "Yakushian" (the place for medical care in the old days). The address name "Hirano 3-chome" was called "Yu-no-cho" or the town of hot-spring.
After the hot-spring place collapsed due to a big fire about 150 years ago, a soft drink factory was founded for the first time in Japan in Meiji 17 (1884).
The finest mineral spring water was bottled as beverage and marketed under the brand name "Hirano-sui" or "Hirano-water", "Mitsuya saida" (Mitsuya soda pop), made of the carbonated drink and syrup. Manufacture began in Meiji 40 (1907). About 500 people were working there in its prime and the scale of the factory was the biggest in the East. The building with a symbol mark, "Mitsuya" (three arrows), reminds us of the old days.


Hirano Station, Nose Railway in '60s.
Hirano Station, Nose Railway now.

Shinden

Shinden district spreads from Nose Railway "Tada Station" to the northern-west.
The name of Shinden, or New Paddy Field, is originated from the place where Minamoto-no-Mitsunaka, the founder of Tada-in (the predecessor to the Tada Shrine), settled and cultivated about 1000 years ago.
It is said that there was "Shinden Castle" on the hill in the northern part of that area. As to its origin, there are two opinions. One is the residence of Minamoto-no-Mitsunaka, who consolidated the foundation of Seiwa Genji clan at the base of Tada-in, and built up a small independent nation. Another is the castle of a landlord, Shiokawa, who governed there about 500 years ago.
Actually Shiokawa had the residential castle in Yamashita, so Shinden Castle can be considered to have been the Dejiro or Fort-castle. It seems that there were dry moat to defend against the invasion of enemy and the post place to keep sentry.
Although the street was called "Shinden-aza-Shiroyama" (New Paddle Field, Mountain Castle) before, we see many residential houses around there with no sign of the castle now.


The factory "Mitsuya saida" (Mitsuya soda pop) in 60's.

このページに関するお問い合わせ

Public Relations Office,Planning and Finance Department,City of Kawanishi
12-1,Chuo-cho,Kawanishi,Hyogo 666-8501,Japan
Phone:072-740-1104 Fax:072-755-4145
If you have a question about this web page, please contact us via phone,fax or fill in the form by click here.



このページのトップへ戻る

表示 PC スマートフォン