エンターキーを押すと、ナビゲーション部分をスキップし本文へ移動します。

現在の位置 : トップページENGLISHIntroduction of Kawanishi(6) Changes of the City › City Hall non JAVA


ここから本文です。

City Hall non JAVA

更新日 平成25年7月8日ID番号 K2198印刷

The relic of Kawanishi former beauty

Series 7

City Hall

In August 1954, the City of Kawanishi was established as the 18th city in those of Hyogo Prefecture. In October 1957, the former city hall was completed at the remains of Obe-aza-So. In those days, Kawanishi was a rural area where rice fields extensively stretched, and the hall was located amid them. With the rapid population growth, however, the situation has changed. The office building gradually became too small for the increased number of the staff, and the building was enlarged one after another, and even a set of new buildings were built at different sites. In order to streamline the operation, a grand design was developed, and a spacious new city hall (the current one in use) was completed as a seven-story building. The new building accommodated almost all of the offices that had been scattered around at different sites.


City hall in August 1954, when the City of Kawanishi was just established.
City hall in October 1957, when the former building was completed.
City hall at present, which was completed in 1992.

このページに関するお問い合わせ

Public Relations Office,Planning and Finance Department,City of Kawanishi
12-1,Chuo-cho,Kawanishi,Hyogo 666-8501,Japan
Phone:072-740-1104 Fax:072-755-4145
If you have a question about this web page, please contact us via phone,fax or fill in the form by click here.



このページのトップへ戻る

表示 PC スマートフォン